Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

another new home

Hi world
My daughter (no2) moved out a couple of weeks ago, she has moved in with her boyfriend to a lovely roomy flat.
 It's very quiet here at home now with only 1 daughter left.... it's about time the washing machine had a rest lol.

This is the tag i made her to hang in the kitchen.
I made it last week but forgot to photograph it, so had to wait until I went there for lunch today.
The flat is near to where I work so I can walk there in my lunch hour, yay! free coffee.
The background is smudged distress inks on glossy card.  The clock is from lovely elusive images.
The little houses are from crafty individuals and the frame is a Teresa Collins stamp I made as a trial for my image pac stamp maker kit.
The dangly bits are shrink plastic cut out with the big shot.
 The shrink plastic cut very well, I expected it to shatter, don't know why but I did.

Anyway, I think she and Matt will be very happy together.

see ya
janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.