Followers

Sunday 2 May 2010

i'm back

hi world
 i have had a blogging break . . . . been too busy
but maybe i'm back for a while, till i get fed up again coz not many people leave comments.
anyway i had a fabulous crafty day yesterday at my craft group.... itchen valley lacemakers. we dont just make lace. yeasterday we had a workshop to make a note book folder, it was fab spent all day playing with dyes, stamps, inks and gluey stuff, i finished my folder this afternoon and i am reaslly pleased with it. no pics yet coz my camera has broken and i need to borrow my fellas. will do tomorrow, so look out then
janet

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had agreat day. Looking forward to seeing your finished folder. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.