but today i tried to make a clear stamp for my daughters wedding invitations.
i have the new imagepac stamp making kit, to say i've had mixed results is an understatement. the problem i have is the art work . . . getting it printed black enough to make a good negative.
the first one i made didn't work at all and all i had was a lump of acylic with very little definition.
next i made a stamp with the artwork that came with it, bingo, that was fine.
i printed emma 's stamp again, it was ok but not really enough definition to make it look really good for the invites. i printed on inkjet acetate.
at least i'm not a quitter .... it's too expensive to give up now.
i tried something smaller this time. i had some really pretty clock hands i wanted as a stamp (like the lovely tim holtz ones). i scanned them and printed it on the expensive plastic 'paper' that came with the kit (and i only have a bit left ).
that did come out much better. they actually looked quite good when put one on top of the other.
but on the whole not a good weekend,
i'm going to 'make it' at farnborough next week so lots of shopping!!!! maybe i can buy some stamps.