Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

doing it all again next year

Hi world
I may have mentioned a few times my oldest daughter is getting married at the weekend. We have had a lot of fun with the planning ( well maybe not all fun!).
Well now no 2 daughter has just become engaged while on holiday in Thailand and is planning the happy event next year.
 We are very happy for them both .... but they could have given us a week off LOL!


Here is the card I made them, they are both into reptiles so there is a pair of loved up geccos instead of love birds.
It is a real nightmare to incorporate the word congratulations on to a card as it's soooooo long!
The gecco's are a sizzix die cut with a gem for the eye, so is the heart
The backing paper is from the paper cellar wild asparagus collection which i put through a tim holtz texture fade and inked over the top with mahogany.
oh well must get back to this wedding and finishing my necklace for the weekend



night night





1 comment:

  1. Wow thats so cute and beautifully made. I love this one
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.