Followers

Thursday 30 May 2013

WOYWW the day after

Hi peeps 
What an amazing day it was in blog land. Over 170 desks on show and most of them playing along with the atc swap. Well done julia, lots was said about what a phenomomon it is and all so true I don't usually gush about my feelings on this blog that's not what it is for but I have made so many inspirational friends over the last  3 ish years I have been playing along, so to you all a big THANKYOU and keep on blogging !

 Anyway Here are 3 of the atc s I have received already
From Annie, twiglet and jozart (sorry couldn't link on my phone)
See you all on a desk real soon
Janet

1 comment:

  1. ah Janet just fabulous indeedy it is, it is!??

    WOYWW does make you feel all warm and fuzzy when you make such great friends. I would have linked over for you to the SG if knew .. just email if you want a hand like that :D our hours are back the front to yours though :D

    How amazing is this?.. you and I have 'zactly the same atc from Annie!! and mine to Oz arrived 7 days after it was posted in UK, on the WOYWW4 day!! ~ 29.5.13.
    Well happy WOYWW$ dear friend across the miles, Shaz in Oz.x #37

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.