Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

Smile it's Friday

Hi world
Welcome to Annie's happy world. She likes a smile on Friday so here is something  I saw this week that made me smile....


I  Love the colours and I'm not normally a purple person but what's not to like?  They are from my local park in Eastleigh  See more  smiles on Annie's blog . Trying to link this from my phone hope it works
Janet
Update the purple flowers aren't bluebells but little flowers I don't know the name of, here is a close up



7 comments:

  1. I love purple and yellow...I assume they are bluebells and tulips ...and I love both flowers too ...but when I looked closely they looked like silk roses??? ...OMG ...I am having a senior aboration lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that looks stunning. Isn't nature wonderful? Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours and dont they go well together. I have bluebells too, love 'em

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, think perhaps the blue flowers are forget-me-nots.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours - enough to make anyone smile. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and lovely flowers. From one angle they looked like Grape hyacinth, but now I am not so sure! Thanks for the smile. Caro x (#7)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just poped back to explain the hedgehog antics ...she is a pet African pygmy ...she has to be bathed every so often, have oil rubbed into her quills and then be blow dried!! As they like to swim ...some even like to float on their backs but not ours ...they suggest after 6 months, that they have a swim as long as there is something for them to climb on to ... this way they have a bath and fun too.xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.