Followers

Friday 20 February 2015

Friday smiles 107

Hi peeps feeling blue .... Need cheering up ... Then this might be for you or pop over to Annie's for more stuff  to make you smile. http://wipso-astitchintime.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/this-weeks-smilesweek-107.html?m=1
AnywY my contribution this week is this photo I took at work of some stock I had delivered or rather the container it came in. 

Yes I know it's just a box ... But it had this sticker on it 


Not sure what it had been revised from
Lol..... Another box maybe 
Have a fun weekend 
Janet 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it was a carrier bag in a former life Janet :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize I'm late getting here, but THAT is funny. I really laughed when I saw it, AND your comment, too. have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.