Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2011

WOYWW96


Hi wonderful wednesday peoples
It's that time again and another desk photo. Have a look at the lovely creative desks at WOYWW96
It's been a busy desk this week, (have a look at previous post if you have time). Most of my makes have been cleared away and posted off to the recipients.  All that is except my paper flower brooches from a couple of weeks ago. 




I finished them at the weekend and left them to dry until yesterday when I had room on my desk to sort them out. They are quite interesting but I think I made them a bit  too fussy, they should have had less shapes on each flower. I might try making some more with fabric bonded onto grunge paper and see what happens.


Also on my desk is the tag I made yesterday for Grungy Monday.
This is a Tim Holtz inspired challenge from linda at  studiol3  take a look there is some beautiful art for arts sake!
Actually I was really pleased with the piece I made on  this challenge. Here it is again in case you missed it.


If I dont get around to seeing all your lovely desks .... sorry but as you know there are a lot of you and only so many hours in the blogging day!
see ya

7 comments:

  1. Very nice tag for GM #! I participated and plan on doing some tags tomorrow. Love your flowers I don't think they look too fussy! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers, and your GM tag is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab flowers and a great tag !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet,
    Love the flower brooches and your tag is gorgeous!
    Susan #71
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag and great flowers too. Looking forward to the fried green tomatoes, we have a friend from Georgia who showed us how to make them last year as we had a glut of green ones! Loved them!

    Hugs
    Brenda 98

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning flowers and tag - really must have a go at this tag making - have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower brooches are gorgeous, not too fussy at all.
    Your Tim tag is brilliant too. I love all the cogs and gears and the colours are lovely.
    Hope you've managed to enjoy the weather over the weekend and thanks so much for your lovely comments.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.