Followers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

WOYWW98

Hi Wednesday world

Yes wednesday again, the weeks turn around so quickly. It's all craft! craft! craft!. . . . huh I wish it was. Checkout some of the other interesting workdesks on julia's blog .
we all enjoy being a bit nosey! don't we
Anyway wednesday is hot on the heels of  grungy monday, which I make on tuesday, as it's my day off.
 I cleared up at the end of yesterday, very rare I do that, we have visitors at the weekend LOL


I have just finished making some more books using the colour wash spray dies from the grungy monday challenge last week. http://studiol3.blogspot.com/



 I loved using them so I had to make some more for the table top sale I am going to on Saturday. I sort of hope they don't sell because I like them all.




Also on my desk is another nestabilities storage book.  This is a fab way of storing your metal dies using magnets. The first one I made is full up!!!



Anyway GTG Ironing to do .... boring but has to be done.

7 comments:

  1. Those book covers are fantastic ...what a lot of work has gone into them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those book covers, they are fab!
    Have a lovely Easter weekend,
    Karen #41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the notebooks are bound to sell now you've said that!! They are lovely..you sure have that technique perfected. Ironing - that's the trouble with sunshine..makes the need to wash a bit more compelling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super way to store Nesties! I keep mine in CD cases but likt this idea much more - pretty and nice to look at! Di x #79

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab way of storing Nesties - I've been struggling for ages to come up with something and the notebooks are beautiful, Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your books are beautiful, stunning backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic book, the look really great.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.