Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

happy 104 woyww


hi mad wednesday peoples
well I could hardly beleive my eyes when I saw julia's desk this week, I bet  all the mess went back on as soon as she had taken the picture lol
 http://woyww%20anniversary%20week/  this link isn't working for some reason so please use the title link instead.
I finally managed to finish my pif on Sunday, lots going on here with a new baby grandaughter to coo over, picture below in case you missed it on my last few posts.

Anyway my desk is not showing much creativity this week. I have been trying to make some stamps using my imagepac machine. I know the mechanics of it, but the art work is definately wanting at the moment. I did manage 1 stamp but it was only a text one.
 Sometimes I wander why i bother. I will keep trying though maybe tomorrow as I'm on leave and won't have a baby to cuddle! So watch this space.




 Erin's other grandparents (where she is staying this week ) live very near my favourite craft shop, so I had to pop in on the way to picking her up ... didn't I. I really like the gorjuss stamps so I treated myself to one and some basic grey papers, oh and some little wooden flowers by kars cute.
anyway I'm off to have a look round as many desks as i can today
happy peeking!

17 comments:

  1. Hi Hun - you are my PIF partner - if you go to my blog and send me your addie using my CONTACT tab I will mail it to you in the morning.

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures, Happy WOYWW, heres to many more

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a tidy desk LOL and the most beautiful Grandaughter!!! Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, sweet baby! She's the clear center of attention today! :-) Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is she!!!
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  6. who could blame you not crafting with that bundle of joy around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great desk! congrats on your new baby granddaughter!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwwwwwwww she is BEAUTIFUL!!


    Happy 104th week, so lovely you 'meet' you and so many others on wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful granddaughter - the world always stops for cuddles - Happy WOYWW Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty clock on your desk. Your GD is soooooo cute ...I only have GS's and long to buy something pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy #2 WOYWW anniversary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the new baby granddaughter. I have one coming in September...can't wait! Sorry I am so late getting around but it was a busy week. Happy WOYWW #104 and the 2nd anniversary of blog snooping! Thanks for sharing Vickie #55

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there Janet, sorry am so late in popping over, thanks for leaving your lovely comments - and she is just so gorgeous we love such pickies - and love seeing your crafty desk! Happy 104 WOYWW and 2nd anniversary! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics!

    Thank you for sharing.:)

    Maggie #65
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of an imagepac machine, what is it?
    Cute little granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cutie! Happy WOYWW I'm a litle late this week. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw bless that beautiful baby, how lovely - it's no wonder we never want to put them down is it!! Nice new crafty stash - I may be tempted to the odd Gorjuss myself,I must say!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.