Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

WOYWW 105


Hi world
well last week was great for WOYWW peeps, Julia had a great response to her 2nd anniversary see what it is all about here HERE
A BIG thanks to Doone for my pif, actually 2  prezzies, both were great.

This picture above  is my desk on Sunday morning.
Anyway my work space has undergone a transformation this week. My daughter has moved out (I may have mentioned that in a few earlier post LOL, especially my new grandauhter).



This is my work space on Sunday afternoon



We spent a long time on Sunday clearing the room out and I spent nearly all day on Tuesday sorting out ( very tired as a consequence, too tired to make anything for grungy monday)


This is my work space on Tuesday evening; my fab new workroom
Thanks to les I couldn't have done it without you, I am soooo lucky.






This is my pif prezzie from Doone, The little box is a chanel perfume box altered into a sewing kit.

9 comments:

  1. so glad she has arrived into her new home and is clearly enjoying being with you - and I hope that the Chanel Box inspires you to chicness. Normally I name my girls but this one went to you nameless...maybe we should call her Coco

    Also I hope that your extended family are settled and happy and healthy,

    enjoy...

    dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish you could come and organize me! I have a 10x11 ft room with 10ft ceilings and it is a total disaster! It hasn't stopped me from buying more, though. I want some good storage for all my stamps; I have a dream space in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly fantastic work area. Thank you so much for your visit and comments, I don't expect them but love them all the same. As far as the comments on my workdesk picture, I have a digital photo studio program I purchased. Well worth the money! I use it often. Happy WOYWW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are all settled in. Such a beautiful place to create! take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! was the first word that came out of my mouth. Love your workspace and everything is at a arms reach. Thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC I SAY
    Job Well Done, now get in there play
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant transformation with so much organisation. Good for you, and what a lovely pif.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, a massive WeLL DoNe to you with all that reorganisation. My room still looks like your before shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very worth the time and effort you had to put into getting just the space you wanted! Good for you. Now - time to play a little. Love you PIF. Did you pick a name? #100

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.