Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

WOYWW 112

hi world
OMG is it wednesday again already?
Time to look at the worlds desks  HERE   I'm a bit late today, I've just been to see Harry Potter, very enjoyable film, but then I'm  fan of the books too. Anyway here's my desk, it's been a busy week for crafting.
I managed to make something for  Grungy Monday  but that's all  finished and cleared away so I could start to  make a count down card for my daughter who's getting married soon.
Cannot show too much in case she is looking (no hope really) too busy!!! There are tear off notes with funny and helpfull advise (hopefully).




My messy desk has been busy too, I am still experimenting with painting the blackout blind.
 The colour wash spray didn't work, I think it was because it wasn't absorbant enough, the colour washed out.
 I have tried several types of paint I'm just waiting for them to dry. I really wanted to use my Tim Holtz masks and I dont think painting will work as well. I will keep you posted (punn alert, sorry)

Oh I almost forgot have a look at Stampers Sue's blog she has some Candy up for grabs if you can name her beautiful beaded Wild Woman http://stampersue.blogspot.com/
 Anyway I've just got time to peek  at some desks before bedtime, just a few mind you.
night night

4 comments:

  1. Nice containers and I just seen Harry Potter too. I enjoyed it. You look very busy. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for your daughter. Enjoy the few days left as she takes on a new chapter in her life. Congratulations. It would be rude of me not to comment on the wonderful storage you have right at your finger tips, you're soooo lucky. I'm up and down like a yoyo! Happy WOYWW ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet. Thanks for hopping by my blog and commenting. Love the countdown calendar for your daughter's wedding - great sentiment/saying from one innocent little girl :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Janet, thanks for popping over! sorry running late! my "end of weeks" seems to be very busy would be better if on Monday or weekend for me.. not worry better late than never, thanks for sharing your desk- love it so much interesting happening. Happy belated WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.