Followers

Wednesday 14 September 2011

WOYWW119


Hi Wednesday watchers
Is it really wednesday again, so soon?
It has been quite busy on my desk this week as part of it was in holiday mode.
Julia has a fabulously untidy desk this week. Check it out, along with lots of others here ; stamping-ground.
I have made quite a few cards this week , but I'm not showing them close up yet, just in case the recipient see them.
A couple of weeks ago I  was inpired by sarah amongst the landrovers. to make a scrapbook page of my other half's old minis, well here it is sarah (i hope you get to see it )


The circles are supposed to be the head lights and the keys are cut from  a Tim Holtz die.
 The clubman was a real winner for me, he was changing the wipers the first time I met him.... ah!




It was my daughter and son in law's 1 month wedding  anniversary yesterday so I made them a card... and they said it wouldn't last . The little envelopes were used to hold the menus at the reception. I like to re-cycle.



This is what I was originally going to put on the front , but changed my mind and went for the calendar. I put it on the inside instead.


Well I just have a necklace to repair and then I'm off desk hopping, maybe I will see yours, hope it's messy. 
Happy Hopping
janet

7 comments:

  1. Just a quick visit this week due to illness but hope to do better next week ... thanks for sharing your desk and I hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #121

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab retro mini LO - ah, those were the days!! Great bit of recycling for the One Month Card, I like that :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how organized the desk is with all those little drawers. what a great car LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat mini page, I really enjoyed looking at the old photos.

    I'm sure your daughter and son in law loved the card you made.

    Happy crafting ~ Jovi #114

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool...fun stuff! Popping by from WOYWW POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're busy! The minis - oh how first car pics take us all back!! Ilove the characters you chose for the anniversary card. I remember that far back - when every 'first' was a milestone - ah, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the calendar idea ...great for 'men' cards

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.