Followers

Saturday 5 January 2013

Crop a doodle do... I did

Hi world
Today I went to my first crop with Julia from WOYWW fame.
It was a good day fun day with some lovely ladies and I acheived a lot.... I finished about 16 Christmas cards. . .  yes Christmas cards.... ready for next year, while I am still in the ZONE!
I know they are all very similar but I didn't do any pre preparation . . . except the design, the idea is to use 'stuff' up, I used up quite a lot of the snowflakes. The only thing is now I have loads of Happy Christmases to use up... does it ever end?


I dont think I would have made that many if I had been working at home.... even allowing for the 3/4 hour it took me to drive there and the 11/4 hours it took to get home..... I don't think I quite got the hang of the intricasies of Andover's one way system Grrrrr! I did a lovely circuit to somewhere????? and back again.
Next time I will take the sat nav.
janet

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of Xmas cards ready for 2013! I had thought of continuing to make festive cards, but I think a few months off is needed.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.