I found this challenge the other day and thought I would have a go .... I must be crazy as if I haven't got enough to do,
Anyway the general idea is to add art journal pages to a yearly planner.
But me being me I decided to make mine a bit different .... don't like following a pattern see!
When I first found the link there were only 3 days to the first deadline.
I made it but only just, the tea bag effect took over (you know before you can make the tea you have to wash up etc etc).
I had all the stuff (in fact I plan on using up a lot of stash)
I had to find 52 pages, not all the same, its more interesting that way.
As my book is going to be ring bound I had to punch holes in some of the paper, handyman found the noise annoying... It was really. Then I cut them to more or less the same size and added them to the ring binder I had.
The theme for the first page is 'my front door'..... so here it is
The background is inked and sprayed and stamped with samples of things and people who are important to me. Quite pleased with how it turned out in the end.
Well its a learning curve isn't it I will leave it upside down.... this time!
The post are up loaded onto facebook.... there are about 2500 participants not sure if I will be able to keep up with it .... in fact I know I wont.
have a good week.. next week is to include a selfie ... at least I know what it is :-)